Cedarwood essential oil can be applied topically (just be sure to test it on a small area of skin first in case your skin reacts to it, or use a carrier oil to help apply). It can also be enjoyed aromatherapeutically by dabbing it on your skin, diffusing it, or soaking up the scent through soap, or deodorant
- Has a grounding, soothing, woodsy aroma
- Creates a tranquil environment when diffused to help wind down at the end of the day
- Helps maintain the appearance of youthful skin and healthy-looking hair
- Can be used to help fend off outdoor annoyances
- Has skin-cleansing and naturally deodorizing properties.